Do You Shop on Amazon?

If you shop on Amazon please use this link http://amzn.to/1srz3YY It won't cost you anything extra, but it will help me.

Thursday 6 October 2011

Thursday

A bit achey this morning, bit of a reaction to the jabs, Pneumonia arm is particularly bad, feels like the muscle is bruised internally, still I expect I'll be fine by tomorrow!

Lost another 1/2 kg in the last week, had a cholesterol result of 2.9 yesterday from a recent blood test, which is excellent and my blood pressure this morning was 110/78 which is not bad, it's always at it's highest in the morning, before I take my Amlodopine, and some 14 hours after I have taken my Ramipril.

So it looks like I'm doing all the right things.
Just got to keep improving the physical side now and get my thinking and coping working better!

No comments:

Post a Comment