Do You Shop on Amazon?

If you shop on Amazon please use this link http://amzn.to/1srz3YY It won't cost you anything extra, but it will help me.

Monday 12 December 2011

Vivid dreams

I have always been a frequent and vivid dreamer.
However one of the aftereffects of the stroke had been to increase the apparent vividness of my dreams.
For the most part they are good if rather weird, at worst they are a little disturbing, but rarely what you would call bad.
I have actually started dreaming as I am just falling asleep and still continuing when I am just waking up, giving the impression that I am having waking dreams.

I have to say that I enjoy these dreams, and actually look forward to going to sleep and dreaming.

Following the suggestion of someone on the TalkStroke Forum, I'm going to try to record some of them in a book.

1 comment:

  1. great thing about lucid dreaming is that you know you're dreaming.

    Only thing that bothers me is when I'm dreaming I'm in a café or a football match is how the the heck all those peeps got into my head :)

    ReplyDelete