Do You Shop on Amazon?

If you shop on Amazon please use this link http://amzn.to/1srz3YY It won't cost you anything extra, but it will help me.

Sunday 16 October 2011

Sunday

Went for a different "long" walk today, about the same distance as my other long walk but felt like a change, it's going about half way round the block in the opposite direction that I usually do a half circuit, my aim in a couple of months time is to complete the whole circuit, which is about a mile.

Also changed bed and hoovered flat, tired any achey now. Things just don't seem to be getting easier and less effort anymore. I guess improvement has just slowed down.

Not much planned for the week ahead, just some new fans on order for my new PC. The reason for so many fans, the new additions will make 11 in total, is that this machine runs constantly at high usage with all the grid processing that it does. At the moment it runs at standard clock speed, but once I am happy with the cooling I will look at some mild overclocking. Reliability is more important than overall performance on this machine.

I will post an update with the full spec of the machine soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment