Do You Shop on Amazon?

If you shop on Amazon please use this link http://amzn.to/1srz3YY It won't cost you anything extra, but it will help me.

Saturday 22 October 2011

Lazy Saturday

I'm having, what I used to call a lazy day in my old life, today, not going out anywhere and just relaxing, I've done my housework for the day now, so apart from physio and eating, I've got nothing to do.

My parents are going out somewhere, but I'm not going with them, I'm trying to give them more time to themselves as well as having more time to myself.
I know I shouldn't but I feel guilty for putting them through what I have.

My mum still fusses over me, but I'm trying to wean her off it!
I've stopped her from letting herself into my flat now, she has to knock the door like everyone else. It makes the place feel more like my own again! - Little things!

The first stage of overclocking on my PC seems to be OK, system seems stable enough, the only thing I have noticed is perhaps a 1 degree rise in Northbridge temperature.

I've got my eye on the GPUs for the next overclocking stage, before I do any more on the motherboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment