Do You Shop on Amazon?

If you shop on Amazon please use this link http://amzn.to/1srz3YY It won't cost you anything extra, but it will help me.

Sunday 2 October 2011

Fatigue

As expected the walk and the house work made me feel pretty worn out. I had a couple of lie downs and whiffs of oxygen... and I made it through.

My blood pressure is pretty sensible at the moment, finally got the medication right.
I've just got a reading of 108/65 ... perfect.

Have a quiet day for the rest of the day now, except for my physio exercises. I never find an excuse for not doing these!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, understand about walkin' the walk. I'm afraid I avoid it where I can, which does no good what-so-ever for my waistline :)

    I treated myself to a couple of hand weights that I can take weights off on each side. Max four either side. I know it sounds silly, but on the duff side I rest a weight on my palm and use the 'good' hand to lift it.

    Not sure it's doing any good, but it's quite satisfying.

    Cool you've got your meds right, it takes time doesn't it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I'm in Team Team Phoenix Rising on Seti btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I've had high blood pressure for years and it's been pretty well controlled, but it seems to have gone mad since I came out of hospital, still seems to be sorted now! :-)

    ReplyDelete