Do You Shop on Amazon?

If you shop on Amazon please use this link http://amzn.to/1srz3YY It won't cost you anything extra, but it will help me.

Friday 7 October 2011

Forgetful Friday

I was in the bathroom this morning, having a wash, when I heard a knock at the door. Thought I better check who it was as I went into the hall they were trying the door. I opened it and it was the Wiltshire farm food man delivering, I had completely forgot he was coming. I've got stroke brain.....! (A bit like baby brain??!!)

Computer did a couple of BSODs last night (Blue screen of death!) The first one was caused when I went into the NVIDIA control panel, doesnt seem to like doing this when GPU background processing is happening, I should have known better! The second once which was more worrying, happened overnight, it was crashed when I got up this morning. Something else to investigate.
The annoying thing is I lost a lot of valuable Grid Computing time!

No comments:

Post a Comment