Do You Shop on Amazon?

If you shop on Amazon please use this link http://amzn.to/1srz3YY It won't cost you anything extra, but it will help me.

Tuesday 11 October 2011

Funny feeling

My right hand feels a bit funny this morning, I think its to do with a trapped nerve in my shoulder, if it gets any funnier I'm off to A&E, it was my left hand going funny that was the first sign of my stroke! Anyway I'm sure it's nothing!

Had mt computer in bits this morning to fit a memory card reader / temp /fan controller...... really hard work as usual with limited dexterity. At one point I ended up on my back on the floor, unable to get up, I thought I was going to have to press my panic alarm, but I remembered what I was taught about falls and managed to get myself up in the end!

Don't ever have a stroke, they're rubbish!!

No comments:

Post a Comment