Do You Shop on Amazon?

If you shop on Amazon please use this link http://amzn.to/1srz3YY It won't cost you anything extra, but it will help me.

Monday 14 November 2011

Walking Improving?

As I set off for my morning walk this morning, I thought "I'm walking well and naturally today", my left foot was falling naturally, with almost no hint of a limp.
Then as soon as I consciously thought about it, the tension in my affected leg came back and my foot reverted to it's somewhat slapping contact with the floor.

This is a good sign though, my brain is obviously learning to walk again automatically without any thought input from me.
I know it may be sometime before this happens again, before I manage to let go my conscious mind and walk automatically again and eventually walk naturally all the time.

Today is a good day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment