Do You Shop on Amazon?

If you shop on Amazon please use this link http://amzn.to/1srz3YY It won't cost you anything extra, but it will help me.

Sunday 13 November 2011

OCDs and routines

I was a bit later than normal getting up today, due to a minor 1/2 hour oversleep and it put me all about.
I'm such a creature of habit, I have a routine and I like to stick to it.
In fact I have a few minor OCds, the SSRI antidepressants more or less stopped them when I first started taking them but they are starting to creep back now, I'm not worried because they are well under control.

I was a bit wobbly on my feet this morning, don't know if it was related to being behind schedule but it soon passed.

I'm about to start work on the 3rd book in my surviving a stroke trilogy.
Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment