Do You Shop on Amazon?

If you shop on Amazon please use this link http://amzn.to/1srz3YY It won't cost you anything extra, but it will help me.

Wednesday 14 December 2011

Bad Night

My parents have an ongoing problem with a noisy neighbor above them, who has now taken to ranting to his noisy mates that he has round about them.
They have started complaints procedures with the council, the police don't seem that interested, do they have to wait until they are physically attacked before anything gets done?

Anyway they were so frightened by the noise, the amount of people upstairs, about 5 in total and the ranting, last night, that they came and stopped at my place.
The whole thing caused me to have an anxiety attack, the worst I have had since being on medication.
Anyway they have gone back this morning and all is quiet and we are all well.

It's all a nightmare situation and we don't know what to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment