Do You Shop on Amazon?

If you shop on Amazon please use this link http://amzn.to/1srz3YY It won't cost you anything extra, but it will help me.

Thursday 1 December 2011

The bargain Monitor saga.

A couple of weeks back I picked up a bargain monitor on eBay only £20 17" LCD.

It arrived quickly, looked good but came with no power supply, (My fault for not reading description properly)
Ordered what I thought was the right power supply from Amazon, arrived quickly, right spec voltage etc, but wrong plug to connect to monitor, this was an Acer Laptop supply not Acer Monitor supply (My fault for not reading properly)
Looked more carefully on Amazon, and ordered correct power supply. Arrived today, correct spec correct plug. Connected up, switched on all working fine..... For about 15 minutes..... then monitor went off! Light on power supply was off, tried other power leads but power supply was dead!
Now contacting Seller on Amazon market place to find out about replacement, wish i'd just bought a new monitor like the other 2 I have!!! AAAAARRRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment