Do You Shop on Amazon?

If you shop on Amazon please use this link http://amzn.to/1srz3YY It won't cost you anything extra, but it will help me.

Thursday 29 September 2011

Was this a forewarning?

Looking back, from about August 2010 I was unwell. I had a series of sinus problems which gave me some worrying dizzy spells, and after this I felt under the weather. At lunchtimes I would walk to one of 2 parks near to the office, and sit in the fresh air, which seemed to help clear my sinuses.
I felt a bit down at these times as though my life had somehow changed.

Looking back I wonder if these dizzy spells were the results of TIAs... little did I know at the time what was waiting for me in a couple of months!

1 comment:

  1. Other way around for me. Had a biggie about 1996, another 4 years later. Wasn't treated for the first (unrecognised) second one, like a idiot, discharged myself.

    I paid for it by many, many TIA's in the following years. Luckily, I have an excellent GP practice who say stuff like - "that looks like a bad case of flu? look mate, go and hand this envelope in at Hallamshire reception?". Kerching! :)

    ReplyDelete