Do You Shop on Amazon?

If you shop on Amazon please use this link http://amzn.to/1srz3YY It won't cost you anything extra, but it will help me.

Friday 13 January 2012

Doctors Appointment

I've made an appointment with my GP for a week next Tuesday.

It's for kind of a review, and to get my medical certificate renewed. Also I want to see if there is any therapy or treatment I can get for my short term memory and concentration problems, other than to keep working on it as I already am.

I feel it will be a good few months yet before I am fit for work. With the anxiety lurking just under the surface any kind of pressure or hassle, just instantly gets me upset and frustrated and unable to handle the situation.

My fear is that the doctor will decide, that in spite all of this, I am fit for work. The thought of this just fills me with anxiety.

Surely he can't think this, he has to listen to how I feel!

Anxious times....

Don't ever have a Stroke, they're rubbish!...

No comments:

Post a Comment