Do You Shop on Amazon?

If you shop on Amazon please use this link http://amzn.to/1srz3YY It won't cost you anything extra, but it will help me.

Tuesday 27 March 2012

Work related activity group

I've been summoned to the job centre on 16th April.

Apparently I have been put in the work related activity group following my medical, whatever that is?!

I've still not had anything in writing though.

Wonder what that will be all about, hope it's something I can cope with and it doesn't make my head explode!

2 comments:

  1. Work related activity group (WRAG) means that you have been assessed as capable of some kinds of work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, that was a bit of a blunt reply.

    From your posts, it seems you've had an ATOS interview. I think you've said that you get DLA, which isn't means tested.

    However, if you are on Work Related Benefits (#wrb on twitter) also, such as Incapacity Benefit, now known as Employment service Allowance (ESA) too, you are now subject to work capability assesment.

    This will extend to DLA when DLA becomes Personal Independence Payment in April 2013.

    Bottom line is that at Jobcentre Plus you should be offered an interview with a Disability Advisor. They may well offer you a 'Computer Course'. They're basic to begin with "How to Use A Mouse" :)

    Dig around this blog

    http://diaryofabenefitscrounger.blogspot.co.uk/

    Regards Dray.

    ReplyDelete